Steps to ownership
Buying a holiday home can seem a daunting prospect, with so many factors to consider. But while it may be a big decision, at Nancolleth we aim to make this process easy and totally hassle-free.
There is much to consider before committing to a purchase and, to help you along the way, we’ve put together a handy checklist of just some of the things you should discuss…
Step 1: Is holiday home ownership for you?
- Do you want to enjoy a break away whenever you feel the need?
- Do you want to meet new friends and spend time with like-minded people?
- Do you want your own little home from home in the country? Somewhere you can escape to with family and friends without notice and without having to book?
Step 2: Finding the right park
- Do you want a holiday home in a quiet, secluded area away from the hustle and bustle?
- Somewhere with no loud clubhouse or entertainment?
- Do you want to be part of a small community of other holiday home owners and families?
- Do you want to be in a pet-free environment?
Step 3: Finding the right location
- Do you want to be surrounded by beautiful countryside, yet only be a short distance from the sea?
- Do you want a holiday home that’s close to amenities and great places to visit, such as Newquay, Padstow, Port Isaac and Truro – yet be far away enough away to escape all the noise and traffic?
- A park that is close to top visitor attractions such as the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and Dairyland Farmworld?
Step 4: Choosing the right holiday home
- Would you like to choose from a range of new holiday homes?
- Do you want to be on a park where every step of the buying journey is taken care of – from order through to siting and commissioning?
- Would you like a pitch that is perfectly suited to you and your family’s needs? One that is thoughtfully located and designed with your privacy in mind?
- Would you like to be able to park up to 2 cars next to your holiday home?